The spammers giveth and the SpamGuard taketh away....
Yes, but do they really?! I mean, honestly, the creation of a "bulk-box" really doesn't help at all, does it? After all, you still have to keep checking to make sure no one slipped through the cyber-cracks.... just in case that important iTunes Update managed to slide in there by mistake... it REALLY annoys me, I mean the fact that it's there at all infuriates me. No matter that if I don't look at it for a week they will automatically delete it- if I left it a week, I'd run out of space in my "bulk-box"! Not a day goes by when I don't get about 15 emails asking me if I'd like to please my woman... er.. no thanks...! Or if I'd like to enlarge a part of anatomy that I don't possess... equally one I could live without. For a while my "bulk-box" was besieged by photos of women in their underwear asking me if I wanted a Russian Bride... the latest interloper is the "extraordinary business opportunity" pitch which turns out to be a job in an oil rig in the arctic something... and don't let me forget the ridiculously cheap printer ink, or the rolexes at warehouse prices. I also particularly enjoy the desperate letters from widows in war-torn Africa informing me that I can inherit 15 million pounds if I email them all my personal details. Yeah RIGHT. Who ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!??!?!!? Is anyone actually think enough to fall for this rubbish? If not then what are these people getting out of spamming? I simply cannot understand it. But what REALLY incenses me, is the forwarded chain mails telling me that some little girl (who by the way, is now 65 and has been in robust health for her entire life) - is dying and that IBM or AOL or someone will donate 20 cents for every person who forwards this mail to a charity destined to save her life. NO. THEY. WON'T.
Labels: Spam


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home