The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Saturday, September 02, 2006

New bloke arrived on schedule...

The new bloke arrived and he is short and married to a Japanese woman. Is anyone remotely young free single and impossibly good-looking ever going to grace our doors again?! Well I suppose there`s Spencer - no hang on , he`s not single, and even if he was- he is way too young for me! Anyway, where was I? Right, the new bloke. He did alright for his first day I suppose - but he`s going to have to lighten up, he`s very nervous. I suppose my mood didn`t really help either. I got absolutely no sleep last night, worrying about the blasted PSC and when I did get to sleep- I had a weird nightmare about finding a pastor for Deep Space 9.... I seem to be losing my grip on what little sanity I have left, and not getting any sleep at all is definitely NOT helping... I should get to bed.

According to jongudmund, today is National day in Uzbekistan. Happy day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home