Congratulations Jane and Nori!!
So Jane`s baby finally turned up almost a week late! After I got back from the hair salon, I popped up to the hospital to see her. Having missed the train by 2 minutes, I got a taxi to the next station, legged it onto the platform without checking the train, discovered when it didn`t stop that it was the express, got off, turned round and eventually turned up at almost 8.30pm... the typical Tokyo Hurrah! Quite spooky I thought, finally managed to find the room and all the curtains were drawn so you couldn`t see who was in each bed... I didn`t want to disturb anyone so I ended up going outside the room to email her to find out! Only in Japan. Thankfully she had heard me sneaking around and came out to save me from the humiliation of being caught by one of the nurses!! Anyway, welcome to little Isla, who is very cute indeed. I couldn`t use the flash in as she was asleep and I had no inclination to wake her up and have her start screaming, also I had to crop this photo a little bit as I felt the vomit stains on her babygrow wouldn`t very flattering!!! Apparently her eyes are very blue; her sister`s are too, I cannot understand it, I thought brown was the dominant gene...?! Anyway...The duet with Nancy went reasonably well, no major ghastliness. Nancy crept out before the end of the service, leaving me to single handedly deal with a solid half an hour of people wanting to say how marvellous I was.... it`s a hard life.. haaaaaaaa!
I was messing around on the net looking for someone I know but can`t find earlier and I came across an interesting murder case in the news. Apparently a woman shot her husband, a preacher, in the back and legged it. The responses were amazing, I wasted three hours reading blogs, news boards and articles about it before I even realised where the time had gone. It may even be closer to four or five hours now, as it is past 3am... They belonged to this cult/sect/"independent church" called Church of Christ, it all sounds like Opus Dei to me.... More than a wee bit sinister. I don`t want to waste another millennium on it but look it up, it`s fascinating... Mary Winkler. It is all a bit reminiscent of Sion Jenkins who was charged and jailed for murdering his foster daughter, Billie-Jo, I read so much about it, really believed he had been framed and then saw him interviewed by Trevor MacDonald and now I can`t quite bring myself to believe he did it, but he was SO slimy and I`m sure he was lying about everything. Even if he didn`t do it, I think he knows who did. What really bothers me about it though, is that according to the law, you have to be able to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone committed a crime, right? Well according to the court transcripts, there is NO WAY they proved their case. There was more than enough reasonable doubt. The fact that if you beat someone over the head with a pipe, you should be covered in blood for a start...... Again, feel free to look him up, I`ve already ranted enough...
Onto happier topics, the PSC meeting wasn`t as bad as expected, actually it was quite good and I am feeling much more positive about the forthcoming visits. The hair salon was lovely, Jun is climbing the rungs of the stylists` career ladder, now he has minions who hand him things... I kid you not, he actually has someone stand behind him and slightly to the right to hand him his scissors, hairdryer and sprays and things... it`s really quite funny, they make you feel like a princess, so they should however, because the place costs a fortune. I like the head and shoulder massages best, though...
It`s far too late for this, I don`t know why I`m still up - I`m off to bed...
Labels: TUC


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home