The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Why yet another uninspiring, ranty blog...?

A few weeks ago, a very good friend of mine, who is jolly holy and much more sensible than I will ever be, suggested that I write a journal to rid myself of my angst. I told her that I had neither the time, nor the inclination... However, on seeing jongudmund`s blog I thought to myself, what a fantastic idea, I could write a journal online... that way I can sit and type away until the wee hours without having to waste a perfectly good notebook and ink on the effort! I`m almost sure that you won`t enjoy my blog, which will probably be insufferably dull but you might like the photos...




The first time I tried out my digital camera was at the January Sumo Tournament at Ryogoku. The camera and I did not get along, I wished I had bought another 35mm we are friends now, I think... just about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jongudmund said...

Hey cool photos. I look like that guy on the right. Particularly when I wear a thong (now that's an unshakeable image isn't it!)

Saturday, August 12, 2006 6:48:00 am  
Blogger OrientBird said...

Unfortunately, it *is* an unshakeable image, yes...

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home