The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Learn the hard way...

Well well well.... what to do I wonder... you tell someone you *think* is your friend something in confidence... you imagine he has the sense not to pass it on and then he does just that. It just goes to show that what I always thought was true, is in fact the case. Men are simply not to be trusted. They are worse gossips than us girls. I am trying really hard to be very holy about the episode but frankly I want REVENGE. I had decided not to go the appalling, obnoxious route on this blog and had told myself firmly that I would not put all the office shenanigans and arguments and annoyances on here precisely because one of my colleagues does precisely that and I find it so distasteful. HOWEVER, in this case I am going to make an exception. Spencer, you know what you said and to whom you said it. And you should know by now that she is the town-cryer's deputy, telling her not to tell me that you had told her was a surefire way to make sure that I did, indeed find out that you had told her. Know this, I am never telling you ANYTHING again. EVER. AND you are no longer my back-up bloke. SO there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home