The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rest in Peace

A NOVA teacher was murdered on Sunday. She was 22. Her name was Lindsay and she worked in Koiwa which is just up the street from where I live. I did not know her personally but my colleague, Eleanor, used to live with her. No one knew she was missing until last night and they found her on the balcony in a bath tub. The prime suspect is a man who was a private student she taught. They caught him today. Lindsay merited exactly 15 seconds on the news at prime time between a story about a frog and the sports news.

Sometimes I really really really hate this country.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I heard the news, I thought about you first. It is a very shoking news for Japanese too.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:13:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home