The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Simon - an unrecognised genius or a total thicky..? The debate continues.

Simon flew the coop again this morning which made it the third time. I thought I had foiled his attempts to break out of jail by moving the toy he was climbing on. Apparently, I was wrong. His pattern changed this morning though, he didn't crawl on my pillow - he just motored about my room near my bed and I was too slow to catch him. So, since it was 4.30AM I decided to leave him to it until he came back. Well, he didn't come back. So at 10.25, after I had woken up, I was forced to crawl around on the floor looking for him with a torch. Eventually, I found him in my wardrobe chewing up my Hello Kitty slippers. So the question remains; does he know what he is doing, or is he really that thick?!

Labels: