According to certain parties, parts of my blog are not very amusing, indeed, apparently my *Letters* are becoming "tiresome". Sorry about that, but as I have said before, my blog is mine. In other words, it is not for you, it is for me.
I never promised entertainment, in fact I believe what I said was that most people would probably not enjoy it. It is what it is. Cathartic. Therapeutic. Maybe it's not what you had in mind but as I have also said before, this is a free country. May I respectfully suggest that if you are not enjoying reading it, perhaps you should stay away for a while until I have finished venting my spleen. To your suggestion commenter, do you not think that if there were that I would be doing?!
I never promised entertainment, in fact I believe what I said was that most people would probably not enjoy it. It is what it is. Cathartic. Therapeutic. Maybe it's not what you had in mind but as I have also said before, this is a free country. May I respectfully suggest that if you are not enjoying reading it, perhaps you should stay away for a while until I have finished venting my spleen. To your suggestion commenter, do you not think that if there were that I would be doing?!
Labels: Letters to Boy Wonder, TUC


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home