Send three and fourpence; we're going to a dance..
So I was trying to explain to Kouji, my private student today, why, when his homework was to think of five questions about a face ie What colour are her eyes? What shape is his face? etc, the question "How long are his fingers?" was a tad strange. Kouji decided to measure his fingers using a set square. Quite why he decided to use a set square and not a ruler, I have no idea, but when I got tired of watching him measure his fingers, I said "Alright Kouji, put the measuring stick away now." Quite why the words "measuring stick" came out of my mouth when it was clearly a set square, I have no idea, but I had to laugh when Kouji looked at me utterly bemused and asked "Stick wiener?" Send three and fourpence....
On the upside there has been some excitement at this end, I went to pay my rent this evening and the landlady had to give me a new rent book. It's green. Not just any green you understand but the most lurid shade of green I have ever seen. Imagine it, a lurid *green* rent book....
On the upside there has been some excitement at this end, I went to pay my rent this evening and the landlady had to give me a new rent book. It's green. Not just any green you understand but the most lurid shade of green I have ever seen. Imagine it, a lurid *green* rent book....
Labels: Work


<< Home