Journalists - the scourge of the Earth?
Lindsay is now all over the TV all the time, along with Lucy Blackman and the press are behaving like total utter total complete utter *******. According to Eleanor, a reporter from The Times (who should know better) went skulking around the bars where Lindsay and her friends used to go - offering people blank cheques in exchange for gossip. Lindsay's flatmates have been moved into another apartment but it seems they have decided to go home. One of them may come back later. I am now thinking about doing the same. Except not coming back. I think I have had enough and all this business has just about sent me over the edge. I don't know what is worse; 15 seconds or constant news coverage.
Oh and I had a dream that Pastor Barry was killed too, and we had to go back to the drawing board and I was forced to re-join the Pastor Idol contest....
Either I need a holiday or I need some serious psychiatric help...
Oh and I had a dream that Pastor Barry was killed too, and we had to go back to the drawing board and I was forced to re-join the Pastor Idol contest....
Either I need a holiday or I need some serious psychiatric help...


1 Comments:
Don't know what to say really. But I want to say that we're thinking of you and hope this horrible business doesn't get you down too much.
Post a Comment
<< Home