Blogorrhea...
...apparently, is the affliction of blogging randomly, when you do not really have anything to say... I wonder whether it also applies to those blogs whereby the Blogger imagines they have something interesting to say but in fact, the bloggee, thinks the post is unimaginable rubbish....
Or in fact those posts whereby the blogger is stuck at home effectively unemployed but lacking the will to actually DO anything *except* blog... 



2 Comments:
It's cheaper than getting drunk but not as fun! You could nip to the big supermarket and see if they got any alc on special then have a dvd night. Or.......you could do something sensible like......you can fill in the gap. Love Mel xxxxx
I've been worrying about you loads recently...& reading posts like you're last couple don't help! You know if there's anyhting I can do for you I'll do it - so don't be afraid to ask. Take care of yourself my friend. Love, Cathy x
Post a Comment
<< Home