The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Diva Moments.

The most observant among you may have noticed some changes to my side-bar... the new addition "Diva Moments" is a selection of audio files of yours truly warbling away on Sunday mornings. Unfortunately, the one I really wanted, which is me singing a lovely piece of Vivaldi at Christmas, has gone. Disappeared into smoke... When I got the DVD of the service, I discovered that it was not in fact, a DVD of the service but actually, a DVD of Raymond and Higuchi san checking the sound system... damn.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home