I taught a student from Thailand today, she was 21 but seemed way way younger, she didn't know any English or any Japanese and I had the best fun in ages teaching her red blue green yellow purple bird cat dog eggs fan and apple... (don't ask - they were the only cards I could find of stuff beginning with A-F) she was ace.
On a less good note, I did something stupid and hurt someone I care about, I won't go into details but he knows who he is and perhaps if I put it on here, he will understand that I really am truly sorry and I hope he will forgive me....
On a less good note, I did something stupid and hurt someone I care about, I won't go into details but he knows who he is and perhaps if I put it on here, he will understand that I really am truly sorry and I hope he will forgive me....
Labels: Work


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home