Interesting news, just in...
Snippets of gossip overheard by Our Man on the Inside at some point recently... According to Jody Fuller, if "people don`t like what`s in the Koinonia, they don`t have to read it..." Too right!
However, this only compounds my disappointment in her really; if that is her honest opinion, then why didn`t she issue forth at the fateful admin meeting....?
Also in today from the same source, Debbie Hayman - (see above link if you haven`t already) - is putting together an issue of Koinonia for publication in the not too distant future... I think I will refrain from commenting on the actual publication for now but this again, just goes to increase my suspicions that for whatever reason, La Hayman, is slowly trying to take over TUC. I mean I believe I mentioned that both the former Vice-President and the Treasurer are about as much use as a wet weekend in Paris, possibly less so, and Jody Fuller obviously disagreed with the decision although she apparently didn`t do much about it... so why is La Hayman so anti-EvilNestle being criticised, first of all, but second, how come she has SO much influence... Just because she is the President of the Congregation, doesn`t mean she owns the Church - she`s just supposed to represent us, so when did she start running it and why can no one seem to do anything about her....?
Even more suspicious, our friend, let`s call him P.F. for the sake of his anonymity, a long time friend of TUC and hounded off the council by our former Pastor through some more than unfortunate circumstances into which I will not go just now, was nominated by Our Man on the Inside to stand as a personnel officer now that one of them has been transferred overseas. The nomination didn`t get any further than being made due to La Hayman`s desire not to have him on the council again... She apparently is being backed by the youth elder, a person I also dislike immensely for being the loudest voice in the no-you-can`t-run-your-own-service- on-Christmas-Day- debate... Now granted, our man, P.F., is not someone you want to give a microphone to, as you will be listening to him for the rest of the day - he has never learnt how to be succinct - however, he has a totally good heart and has the best interests of the church in mind and has given much of his life to her cause... so this strikes me as more than a bit unfair and I will ask again, where do La Hayman and her friend get so much power that they can quash a nomination for council before the rest of the council gets to hear it...? As I thought, something is very, very wrong at TUC.
However, this only compounds my disappointment in her really; if that is her honest opinion, then why didn`t she issue forth at the fateful admin meeting....?
Also in today from the same source, Debbie Hayman - (see above link if you haven`t already) - is putting together an issue of Koinonia for publication in the not too distant future... I think I will refrain from commenting on the actual publication for now but this again, just goes to increase my suspicions that for whatever reason, La Hayman, is slowly trying to take over TUC. I mean I believe I mentioned that both the former Vice-President and the Treasurer are about as much use as a wet weekend in Paris, possibly less so, and Jody Fuller obviously disagreed with the decision although she apparently didn`t do much about it... so why is La Hayman so anti-EvilNestle being criticised, first of all, but second, how come she has SO much influence... Just because she is the President of the Congregation, doesn`t mean she owns the Church - she`s just supposed to represent us, so when did she start running it and why can no one seem to do anything about her....?
Even more suspicious, our friend, let`s call him P.F. for the sake of his anonymity, a long time friend of TUC and hounded off the council by our former Pastor through some more than unfortunate circumstances into which I will not go just now, was nominated by Our Man on the Inside to stand as a personnel officer now that one of them has been transferred overseas. The nomination didn`t get any further than being made due to La Hayman`s desire not to have him on the council again... She apparently is being backed by the youth elder, a person I also dislike immensely for being the loudest voice in the no-you-can`t-run-your-own-service- on-Christmas-Day- debate... Now granted, our man, P.F., is not someone you want to give a microphone to, as you will be listening to him for the rest of the day - he has never learnt how to be succinct - however, he has a totally good heart and has the best interests of the church in mind and has given much of his life to her cause... so this strikes me as more than a bit unfair and I will ask again, where do La Hayman and her friend get so much power that they can quash a nomination for council before the rest of the council gets to hear it...? As I thought, something is very, very wrong at TUC.
Labels: TUC


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home