The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Fall-Out Begins....

So, I have talked a bit about the current work situation and what is going on but until today all that had happened was that a few students quit but it was nothing to really worry about. Today I found out that the branch across the street which by some twist of fate is in fact, in another block, have been told that the people who own the building it's in, do not want to renew their contract on account of the news. What that means is that our branch will be remodelled and all of their teachers, staff and students will be joining us. Including the kids... It also means that I would have to work with the block trainer on a daily basis... Glenn, my fabulous area manager has given me a choice. Stay where I am and go into Kenny's block which means working with Perry the idiot block trainer every day and deal with all of the kids... OR, transfer to another school and stay in Glenn's block... What to do...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home