People say the funniest things.
A full account of my New Year's adventure later, but first, as a belated review of last year; here are some of the most amusing things I heard in 2006. Although I must admit, you probably had to hear them yourself in order to appreciate them.
From the BBC's Doctor Who.
Doctor Who to a flatulent alien in the middle of a sentence in the middle of a rousing speech.
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I am saving the world?"
From the BBC's Rome.
Attia of the Juliae to Lucius Varinus and Titus Pullo; soldiers in the middle of a row in the middle of dinner.
"Forgive me. It's my fault for mixing politics and wine, more tench? Dormouse perhaps?"
And lastly, a conversation I am not sure I am supposed to have understood between my friend Kuniko and her mum, Mrs. Okamoto, after going to look at Nara's night view.
Mrs Okamoto "Oh Kuniko, that stinks!"
Kuniko "But I did it outside!"
Mrs Okamoto "Yeah, you brought it into the car inside your pants....!"
I will leave you to imagine.....
From the BBC's Doctor Who.
Doctor Who to a flatulent alien in the middle of a sentence in the middle of a rousing speech.
"Excuse me, do you mind not farting while I am saving the world?"
From the BBC's Rome.
Attia of the Juliae to Lucius Varinus and Titus Pullo; soldiers in the middle of a row in the middle of dinner.
"Forgive me. It's my fault for mixing politics and wine, more tench? Dormouse perhaps?"
And lastly, a conversation I am not sure I am supposed to have understood between my friend Kuniko and her mum, Mrs. Okamoto, after going to look at Nara's night view.
Mrs Okamoto "Oh Kuniko, that stinks!"
Kuniko "But I did it outside!"
Mrs Okamoto "Yeah, you brought it into the car inside your pants....!"
I will leave you to imagine.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home