The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Friday, December 29, 2006

So bored I might have to clean the fridge.

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored booed cooed mooed moored doored doomed roomed roamed roamer roarer roared reared feared neared nearer bearer beater better batter matter matted fatted patted potted ported pouted poured pured pored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jongudmund said...

I felt bored just reading this post. Fortunately I've got a 'borrowed' x-box so even though I'm all on my lonesome I can play with myself...

Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:36:00 am  
Blogger OrientBird said...

There is nothing I could possibly say that would do justice to all the thoughts in my head about that, jon, so I'll please you by saying nothing at all.... yet.

Saturday, December 30, 2006 4:25:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home