The Big Old Tokyo Hurrah

Life in the city from a small town perspective...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Cardiff, United Kingdom

Bought a house in a village in South Wales, have a reasonably nice view of tree-covered mountains all around. Still haven't found a better job... maybe next year...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

So much to do .....

It's been a while. I went to Kyoto but I haven't managed to get round to sorting out my photos since I got back because of the PSC and such like, still, I thought I'd share this one with you just so you don't get bored and I'll be back with a vengeance in a few days...


I'm getting on much better with the camera these days... I wish I could say the same about mary-the-hamster, but more on that later...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How was Kyoto? Do you like it?

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:59:00 pm  
Blogger OrientBird said...

Kyoto was great... Kyoto is always great!

Sunday, October 15, 2006 6:17:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home